Index of Past eFellows Reports
- Liz Fitzsimons – What are the learning outcomes when junior children, with the support of their teacher, use information communication technologies (ICTs) to produce their own resources?
- Gillian Gibbs – Engaging Māori students through digital video authoring by using digital stories as a vehicle for sharing experiences of whānau and iwi and engagement with school life.
- David Goodwin – What are some of the key competencies demonstrated when secondary students use ICT?
- Kerry Hall – How does the use of e-portfolios meet the school goal of empowering learners, and what are the implications for the teachers and the school community?
- Faithe Hanrahan – Exploring the use of e-portfolios as tools for improving educational outcomes for students.
- Jan-Marie Kellow – Implementing Inquiry Learning in ICT-rich Environments. Keywords: inquiry learning, ICT supporting inquiry.
- Paul Lowe – Can cluster-wide resources and personnel be successfully managed to meet the needs of gifted and talented students in a cluster-wide science class using problem-based learning strategies in an ICT rich environment?
- Carol Marks – Imagined Possible Selves.
- Elaine Newton – Do new entrant teachers recognise, value, and use the new entrant child's knowledge, experience, and understanding of ICTs in their classroom programmes?
- Brian Waller – How can ICT be used in a way that matches the learning style preferences of students? Keywords: learning styles, ICT, applications, student engagement, student learning.
- Maurice Alford - What are the implications for changing school structures if teachers and students are learning in fundamentally different ways?
- Andrew Carswell - What is the effect of thematic 3D environments on student performance and attitude?
- Claire Derham-Cole- In what ways and to what extent can ICT activities enhance te reo Māori skills in a bilingual context?
- Blair Giles - How do e-learning projects based in a literacy context stimulate creativity in the reticent/reluctant writer?
- Gayleen Mackereth - To what extent and how do learners construct meaningful knowledge when using in ICT in foreign language classrooms?
- Anne Mason - What factors and teaching strategies make for effective teaching and learning that contribute to primary school students experiencing delight in an online learning community?
- Karen Newbrook - Does e-learning enhance the learning environment for students who learn differently?
- Mel Stopford - What makes a cluster model sustainable when the money runs out?
- Liz Stevenson- How can e-mentoring make a difference?
- Lynda Walsh-Pasco- What constitutes effective practice in using video-conferencing for e-learning