CORE Educations instructional design expertise and proven methodology produces flexible learner centered performance based training that enables you to successfully deliver on your business and learning needs.
Employing an Instructional Systems Design (ISD) approach utilising the ADDIE instructional design model and rapid prototyping CORE Education works in partnership with your trainers and/or subject matter experts to help you design interactive, relevant, and effective customised training on time and on budget.
During your instructional design project you can expect CORE Education to:
- consult with you thoroughly to help you assess your requirements, establish the design specifications and formulate the most effective strategy
- work closely with your subject matter experts to ensure that your training is hardwired to on job performance
- apply proven instructional design methodology and active adult learning practices to promote learning and transfer to the workplace
- incorporate your terminology, procedures, processes and work examples to ensure relevancy
- provide you with the support, advice and guidance necessary to ensure the successful delivery of your training
- apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning in the context of your project to lower barriers for all users
- appriase you of educational technology trends, ensuring your final product is state-of-the-art and future-proofed.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to find out how CORE can help you meet your training needs.