A great ‘beginners’ guide to te reo Māori - not just speaking and writing, but how to teach it to others and use it authentically in your setting. This programme explores the basics and you will have the opportunity to engage and discuss content with facilitators and other students in online forums and attend face-to-face hui.
Course participants will be able to:
- explore and apply correct pronunciation of te reo Māori.
- apply teaching and learning strategies to use in their practice.
- use technology to support their Te Reo Māori programme.
Who is this for
Any educator wanting to incorporate more te reo Māori into their practice.
This 8-10 week course includes:
- Face-to-face hui to begin with.
- Weekly live online webinars with support online in-between.
Face-to-face hui, held in Christchurch or Auckland in the first and last week of the course.