CORE Education in conjunction with iEducator brings you the International EDtour. This EDtour provides the opportunity for educators to visit a range of Californian schools to observe and experience examples of teaching and learning for the 21st century. Special emphasis is on mobile technologies and your own devices.
Who should participate?
Educators in all sectors of the education system within New Zealand or abroad, including:
- government officials
- senior leaders
- boards of trustees members.
This tour will visit K-12 schools from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds
This 2 week tour occurs once each year.
The next tour: 14 April – 28 April 2013
Personalised Tour examples:
Tours focus on:
- Schools who have made a transition to mobile devices
- Schools looking at 1 - 1 initiatives
- What has been required to set up and run successful programmes where mobile devices are in use
- The professional development that has been the factor in the success of the initiative
- Trends that California are leading in that will flow on and impact the New Zealand educational scene
- A proposed briefing at Apple looking at the technologies that make mobile devices work well in schools