Designed for students, this special iNVENTIONATOR is FREE for gifted learners who want to PLAY. THINK. DESIGN. innovative solutions to real-life problems that matter.
iNVENTIONATOR provides a platform to unleash young minds, with six weeks of online resources leading up to a face-to-face two-day event. Supported by schools and whānau, students work together, building design thinking and innovation processes, and developing creative and critical thinking skills.
Who’s it for?
Y6-9 gifted learners
What will you do?
Bring an idea to pitch. Then you’ll form teams with other gifted learners to collaborate and think critically to solve an everyday problem.
How long does it last?
Six weeks of online resources lead up to an awesome two-day iNVENTIONATOR. Following the event, you’ll continue to have online support.
Where and when?
Nelson 28-29 August
Tai Tokerau 11-12 September
Taranaki 30-31 October
- Find someone to nominate you
- Sign up via the online form
- We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected
- We’ll send you some online resources
- Prepare for the event with your school and whānau
- Attend event to PLAY. THINK. DESIGN.
- Are you ready to DREAM BIG?
Got a question? Contact email@example.com