The collaborative inquiry game
Special introductory offer: $80 (NZD) excluding postage.
Catalyst is a game changer for early childhood centres, schools, kura, clusters and learning communities. Support your inquiry teams to build trust, work collaboratively, safely challenge each others' teaching practices and improve learning.
Catalyst: The collaborative inquiry game box includes;
- Question spinner: Based on the 7 Principles of Learning, this helps players as they focus their inquiry to consider their practice, alongside the learner data in terms of achievement, wellbeing and engagement.
- Lanyard roles (x5): these roles support mentoring and coaching capabilities that are used to provoke thinking and learning conversations.
- Role question cards: the matching role questions are based on our learnings from a range of theory and research on effective communication and collaboration.
- Digital game tracker: provides a space to record the relevant conversations, thoughts, actions and reflections, and provides pedagogical prompts throughout the game play.
- Learning game piece: places learners at the centre of the game and inquiry. It represents emerging themes from student data based on engagement, wellbeing and achievement.
- Phase tiles (x6): players move the learning along the tiles that represent the phases of the Spiral of Inquiry.
- How to play booklet: This instruction booklet provides you with guidance for not only game play but ways to establish a strong and effective collaborative inquiry team.
All prices include GST and are in New Zealand dollars.
For further information on our Catalyst resource, please contact us via email email@example.com and mention 'Catalyst' in the subject line.