The collaborative inquiry game - a catalyst for change.
$92 (NZD) excluding postage.
Catalyst is a game changer for early childhood centres, schools, kura, and Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako. Support your inquiry teams to build trust, work collaboratively, safely challenge each others' teaching practices and improve learning.
The first production of Catalyst sold out in 2017. Purchase your copy now!
The Catalyst game box includes:
- Digital game tracker: Provides a space to record the relevant conversations, thoughts, actions and reflections, and provides pedagogical prompts throughout the game play.
- Question spinner: Based on the OECD Seven Principles of Learning, this helps players as they focus their inquiry to consider their practice, alongside the learner data in terms of achievement, wellbeing and engagement.
- Lanyard roles (x5): These roles support mentoring and coaching capabilities that are used to provoke thinking and learning conversations.
- Role question cards: The matching role questions are based on our learnings from a range of theory and research on effective communication and collaboration.
- Learning game piece: Places learners at the centre of the game and inquiry. It represents emerging themes from student data based on engagement, wellbeing and achievement.
- Phase tiles (x6): Players move the learning along the tiles that represent the phases of the Spirals of Inquiry. Each tile is magnetic with the flipside a whiteboard which allows players to use a change framework other than the Spirals of Inquiry and display collaborative work in each phase.
- How to play booklet: This instruction booklet provides you with guidance for not only game play but ways to establish a strong and effective collaborative inquiry team.
All prices include GST and are in New Zealand dollars.
To pay via invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on Catalyst, click here or contact email@example.com.