Digital Marketing Specialist
Vacancy – Digital Marketing Specialist
|Location:||Ōtautahi | Christchurch|
|Hours:||Full time, 1.0 FTE (37.5 hours per week)|
|Applications close:||Monday 31 February 2022|
|Tentative Interviews:||Thursday 3 and Friday 4 February 2022|
Mō mātou | About us
CORE is a forward thinking, values driven organisation. We are proud of the culture we have created in our workplace, and the atmosphere that staff and visitors experience in our organisation.
We honour Te Tiriti o Waitangi in all our work. This guides us when we create products and deliver professional learning services that will make the biggest upstream impact for learners. Our mission is to transform communities by pushing the boundaries of educational possibility.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
We have an opportunity for a tech savvy, digital marketing specialist to join us. This role is responsible for leading the distribution of content onto a range of digital platforms and channels, supporting the end-to-end digital experience, website optimisation to support engagement and conversion rates, and providing analysis and insights.
With a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role, you’ll have proven experience of digital marketing, possess hands-on working knowledge of the latest Silverstripe CMS, Google tools, digital marketing and social media channels.
You'll be creative, organised and methodical, a team player and self starter.
Key areas of responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing the digital marketing plan
- Distributing the content and communications throughout digital and social channels
- Optimising the website content to provide the best experience and maximise conversion rates
- Leading the data analysis and insights to inform strategic decisions
To be successful in this role you will have proven results and experience in:
- A similar digital marketing role
- Reaching customers and lead them to our website
- Enhancing the end-to-end digital experience
- Analysing the impact of marketing activities
- Providing reporting, dashboards and data
- A range of platforms and channels - website CMS (Silverstripe), Mailchimp, Google suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, MyBusiness), SEO/SEM, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Other digital platforms would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail and ability to monitor data for a continual refine and improve approach
- Working collaboratively within an organisation where diversity is embraced.
How to apply
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the relevant Role Description and Application for Appointment form below:
We will require a covering letter, CV and an Application for Appointment form.
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.