He Waka Unua | Coaching and mentoring
Making meaningful change in professional and personal life through coaching and mentoring
Tātai ki runga, tātai ki raro, tātai aho rau,
haumi e, hui e tāiki e.
I draw energy from above, I draw energy from below,
the energies entwine, our presence is acknowledged.
Whether you want to grow your own capabilities or lead others, He Waka Unua can support you to make meaningful and sustainable changes in your work and life.
Support is available
CORE offers professional assistance in a variety of development areas such as:
- The process of change
- Organisational culture
- Team unity
- Leadership development
- Career mapping and transitions
- Skill acquisition
- Behavioural coaching
- Professional review/appraisal
- Conflict management
- Work-life balance
Our kaiārahi are committed to realising a person’s potential by following these values:
- Kōrero Tahi: being an effective listener and communicator who remains curious.
- Whanaungatanga: building relational connections and a sense of belonging.
- Manaakitanga: caring for each other and showing compassion.
- Whakamana: having hope, positive intent, and a realistic world view.
- Hūmarietanga: being supportive and coming to the relationship with humility.
- Rangatiratanga: taking personal responsibility.
- Kaitiakitanga: nurturing and protecting growth, guided by a code of ethics.
- Wairuatanga: forming a wairua together and providing a safe space for reflection.
How does it work and how much does it cost?
We can work with both individuals and groups.
Meet the kaiārahi
Our kaiārahi (coaches and mentors) have a range of experience. Meet them below to find out who could be the best match for you.