Due to the Covid-19 outbreak the CORE Apple Teacher Experience is being postponed until the School Holidays in April 2021. Dates and venues to be confirmed.
We would like to acknowledge your commitment to the CORE Apple Teacher Experience and we look forward to delivering a fantastic event in 2021!
If you would like to receive email updates about this event as soon as they become available please fill out the expression of interest form.
Inspire. Create. Innovate.
- Do you have iPads in your class or early learning service, but aren’t sure how to get the most out of them?
- Would you like to feel more comfortable in using iPads?
- Would you like to see your students create amazing content that demonstrates their learning in meaningful ways?
- Are you a school or centre leader that would like to see your teaching staff get the most out of your Apple technology?
The CORE Apple Teacher Experience is designed to empower people to use iPads in more creative and engaging ways. There will be workshops run by CORE staff and Apple Professional Learning Specialists and an opportunity to learn some more about Apple’s Everyone Can Code and Everyone Can Create resources and also the Apple Teacher programme.
At the end of the day you will:
- Come away with new ideas to inspire creative demonstrations of learning from your students
- Design digital outcomes through cultural narratives and localised learning with Apple apps
- Feel more confident using apps to present information in different ways to your learners
- Inspire your learners to become content creators instead of just content consumers
- Gain three Apple Teacher Badges meaning you’re halfway to becoming Apple Teacher Certified!
Become inspired to go further in your learning on how to get the most out of the Apple devices in your learning community.