Research and evaluation for greater learner and social impact
CORE provides research and evaluation services, often working with community organisations, local government, the public sector and funding partners, so that evidence can inform decision making. We drive action towards our vision (an equitable and thriving Aotearoa through learning), to shape the future of learning and to improve systems and policy. We work in Kaupapa Māori, Pacific medium and English medium settings with with diverse communities.
- Enabling evidence-based decision making.
Kaupapa Māori research
- To drive action in the education space towards an equitable and thriving Aotearoa.
- Providing experts at the forefront of their fields to present.
- Undertake and evaluate research on your behalf.
Dr Vince Ham eFellowship reports
- Provide research reports from our wide range of eFellows.
Clients we have worked with
Government and ministries
- Auckland City Council
- Biological Heritage National Science Challenge
- Kaikohekohe Education Trust
- Masterton Lands Trust
- Ministry of Education
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- New Zealand College of Early Childhood Education
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago College of Education
- University of Waikato
- Western Institute of Technology
- Wilf Malcolm Institute
Schools, kura, and early learning centres
- East Taieri School
- Flanshaw Road School
- Hornby Primary School
- Karanga Mai Young Parent College and Early Learning Centre
- Mairehau Primary School
- Maketu School
- Mapusaga Aoga Amata
- Ngāi Taiātea Wharekura
- North Beach Community Preschool
- Sylvia Park School
- Tai Wānanga
- Waiouru School