We provide you and your staff with a wide range of early childhood education services, supporting learners and learning outcomes. Our team of highly skilled and experienced facilitators are recognised and respected leaders in the early childhood sector.
By providing future-focused professional development, our facilitators support, inspire, and empower you and your team to push the boundaries of educational possibility.
Some of the professional learning services CORE can provide include (but are not limited to):
- culturally responsive leadership and practice
- quality provision of infants and toddler pedagogy
- pedagogical leadership in teaching and learning
- integrating digital technologies and citizenship
- developing sustainable internal evaluation processes
- future-focused education and practices
- processes and requirements for Governance and Management
- literacy, mathematics, the arts and sciences in early childhood
- transitions, learning continuity and pathways to school
- strengthening curriculum design/planning, assessment and evaluation
- developing children’s social competence and emotional wellbeing.