We provide you and your staff with a wide range of early childhood education services, supporting learners and learning outcomes. Our team of highly skilled and experienced facilitators are recognised and respected leaders in the early childhood sector.
By providing future-focused professional development, our facilitators support, inspire, and empower you and your team to push the boundaries of educational possibility.
Some of the professional learning services CORE can provide include (but are not limited to):
- strengthening planning, assessment and evaluation
- integrating digital technologies and e-portfolios
- developing sustainable self review processes
- quality provision for infants and toddlers
- culturally responsive practice
- future-focused education and practices
- processes and requirements for Governance and Management
- literacy, mathematics, the arts and sciences in early childhood
- leadership in teaching and learning
- transitions, transition to school
- developing children’s social competence.